Monday, March 09, 2009

Can't show you the pics cuz I'm gonna try and sell 'em--well, the sweaters, that is...


So yeah, instead of the baby sweaters, you get to see this gingerbread house! I just learned that if you are going to sell your patterns (which I FINALLY finished last night), you can't have them published even on your blog!

So, you don't get to see them until I publish them! YAY! Well, hopefully. I'm doing research right now on what I need to submit them to places. If that fails, I'll be publishing them on here for a nominal fee. Hopefully you'll like 'em! In the meantime, I've been working on a funny project. You'll laugh... seriously...

I even got T-shirt donations for the project! I got waaaay too many and now I have like 20 t-shirts! I've been cutting them up every night for nights, now!!! So funny... The more people I tell, the more that are like, "OH I have some you can have." And I'm like, "NO! No more!"

I'll let you know how it goes... :-)

0 Comments: