Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wild Shoe Trends Fall 2009: Rodarte and Beyond

It seems to happen that every 6 months when I get some kind of reward check or coupon from DSW that I am in the same predicament. You all know I can't look at anything but that clearance section, which puts me in the awkward position of post season (or pre season) purchasing shoes. Last time I was trying to choose between a fall shoe and a spring 2009 shoe and it just happened that was during the Spring 2009 shows. So I did some research to see what was coming.

Now I'm trying to decide between a spring 2009 shoe, a fall 2008 shoe, or a fall 2009-esque shoe. And I've been looking at the Fall 2009 shoes. Not a lot of details out yet, but nearly everything looks like the strappy sandals for spring! With the exception of the boots at Narcisco Rodriguez and Rodarte. Check out these insane boots! I love 'em, but oh my! Do you think they'll reproduce them for the mass market?

0 Comments: