Monday, February 23, 2009

Want a deal? Shop my listings on Ebay! :-)


Hi, all, so I've decided to take the plunge and FINALLY start a fashion business! It wasn't the business I planned, exactly. Etsy, in general, has been a bit slow and I am still planning on posting items on there for purchase. However, I decided to first do something a little less time-consuming than making my own handbags and do what I love most: shop for deals on designer items and pass the deals along to you!

You can see my listings on Ebay here. Right now I have some BCBG, Banana Republic, Ella Moss, The Limited, and many others. This week I will be listing some Anthropologie pants, Sass and Bide Jeans, Cheap Monday jeans, and more! This is an experiment of sorts to see if I can feasibly run a business by reselling things I get at great deals so that my buyers can get great deals, too. Please feel free to comment as you wish and bid on items! I hope you like it. I welcome any and all feedback and, yes, I will eventually get around to listing my previous creations on Etsy soon!

0 Comments: