Friday, January 23, 2009

Intrigued by spring's colors!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm so enthralled with spring's colors! I feel like they are a huge departure from where we have been. We are finally coming out of the bright, bright days (think primary colors plus bring pink and orange) and edging back into a world similar to 80's colors. Some brights are still in and it looks like some designers made judicious use of them, but check out the rose dust and slate grey. Muted and neutral. And I've seen just as many designers using these colors.


Check out this look from Burberry. Like the blazer in this photo, I'm starting to notice major design details disappearing. For example, interesting, short blazers with gathered sleeves are heading out, while simple, long blazers are on their way in. And I'm loving the 1920's dresses for spring like this look from Burberry. I hope it sticks around!

Photo credit: Pantone.com, Style.com

0 Comments: