Monday, November 17, 2008

Does anyone else think that $349 for a dress at H & M is too much?


Well, if you did, then you won't be too happy to see that the $349 dress from the Comme Des Garcons for H&M line is going for $610 on Ebay here, having sold out, expectedly, in the first day. I didn't do an extensive search, so it might be going for even more or less, but still...

Crazy, huh? I don't know if I love the dress or not, but because it's limited edition by a designer heck, I'd think about buying it. However, I haven't been overly impressed by the Designer for H&M lines. i bought a bunch of the Stella McCartney stuff a few years ago and none of it was that great of quality. Sure, the materials were nice, but the fit was just off and the construction surprisingly sub-par. This is in contrast to the Go International lines at Target, which have always been excellent in quality, fit, and style, in my opinion...

1 Comments:

emily 1:22 PM  

The eBay dress is now close to $900!