Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ummm... addicted...


Yeah, so Joann had another pattern sale this week - $.99 for McCall's patterns. So I bought the above two patterns: M5241 and M5327, among others. I'm going back for more, too. The first one I'm doing just for fun. I was planning on making my own by altering this BurdaStyle pattern, but I gave in with the ease of a $.99 pattern--way faster than creating my own. 


The second one is for my class. I have to make a jacket and I wanted to replace this fantastic blazer I used to own that ended up being too small for me that was made out of gray denim. So, shockingly, I'm making this blazer out of gray stretch denim. Ordered it today along with some cotton gauze to try making those rad square scarves you see around these days...


I also gave in and bought M5394. I actually created my own leggings pattern that I planned to make a couple adjustments to and try out again (I made one pair already from the pattern, but the material wasn't stretchy enough and they didn't really fit quite right), but again, I figured this would be easier. I didn't buy 4 yards of stretch knit for nothin'! Can't wait to finish these fast and easy projects so I can try them on and then show you them. Isn't it exciting?

0 Comments: