Monday, October 27, 2008

Cool website

I need to get back to work, but I thought I'd share this with you first. This website has become absolutely addicting: www.electoral-vote.com


It takes all the polls in the US right now and adds them up to see what the results of the election would be if it were today. He's been doing it for awhile now and I'm absolutely shocked to find out that Indiana is a swing state in this election! Of course, right when I move, my vote would have counted. It doesn't really count in CA as we are absolutely gonna go Barack. But Indiana ALWAYS votes Republican. 

In previous years, including 2004, candidates never even bothered to stop by the state. It was a given that Indiana would vote Republican. Barack keeps going to Indiana and now I see on this site it's weak Dem. I'm SHOCKED!

0 Comments: