Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wistful

So, this is my second-to-last day at work and I'm trying to finish stuff up.

You would think it would be hard to concentrate, but I have so much work, I haven't even stopped to think about it. If I was having trouble concentrating you'd probably think I'd be thinking about all the stuff I have to do... or looking up things to do in the cities we'll be stopping in on our way out or re-mapquesting our route for the hundredth time.

But, no. All I can think about is the Proenza Schouler for Target line of clothing. You see, that's what I do when I get stressed out. I shop. The only thing I can count on staying stable in my crazy life right now, is shopping... so I guess I'm just focused on that.

But it's so cute, I think. Then I think, Oh crap. I have no money. I should spend $0 when possible. I can't afford to do anything! I got paid yesterday and that's it until the end of the month when I get my first paycheck from my new job. Which, hopefully, will be current. Otherwise, my rent is coming out of savings. Or, if we don't have any savings, credit cards... YIKES!

ACK!

0 Comments: