Monday, April 30, 2007

Moving!



*Sigh* Boxes everywhere...

Um... so, yeah... we are in the process of moving. This is what our house looks like right now... nice, huh? I forgot how much moving can suck. It is a lengthy process for us, especially as we have to both move and cut down the size of our apartment by 1/2. So, we have been going through everything and getting rid of things we don't need, want, or shouldn't keep... We have taken 2-3 trips to Goodwill, I've sold countless things on ebay and through work.

I will be unemployed, as it were, in 2 days. My last day is Wednesday. This is so crazy. Right now I'm just trying not to think about all of this and am enjoying my last nights at home. Thursday we finish packing up everything, so I'm waiting till then to do everything else. Friday, the movers come, Saturday we leave.

Our stops on our journey out there will be:
1. St. Louis - Staying with Aaron's cousin Ryan and his wife.
2. Somewhere in Nebraska (we will try to get as far into it as possible because apparently the drive through it all at once sucks)
3. Ft. Collins, CO - Staying with a friend.
4. Salt Lake City, UT
5. Reno, NV
6. Our new teeny tiny home!

More details to follow. The excitement I look forward to once we get there is Ikea, other than that... probably exploring the area... We'll be pretty bored without our furniture...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments: