Sunday, June 06, 2010

Original Nursing Top Pattern nearly done!

I've been working tirelessly in between bouts of the baby screaming to upload my first ever original pattern to BurdaStyle.com. Let me tell you it is no small task. It's already taken me about 4 hours of work to copy it onto a piece of pattern paper, section it out and then cut out the sections. I still have to scan each individual piece (about 20 pages, argh) with my super-slow scanner and then get it uploaded in some form of readable format. Sheesh!

It's taking literally hours and on top of that it's about 80 degrees in the house and all the fans I have blowing are blowing around the pieces. BUT, on the plus side, I'm SOOO close to finishing and getting this ready for other people to use, and that is very exciting. Hooray for me!

0 Comments: