Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shrinkx Hips: Getting my hips back to their normal size and maybe smaller?

So, I stumbled across Shrinkx Hips while I was searching online for some baby stuff and OMG, what a great idea! It uses the leftover hormone relaxin that's in your body after pregnancy to allow you to shrink your hips back to their normal size (or maybe smaller?). You wear the belt around your hips for the first 6 to 8 weeks after pregnancy and it gradually makes them smaller. What a cool idea! I bought one because I don't want to find out I'm 2 sizes bigger and there's nothing I can do about it later. So I'm taking proactive steps now to ensure I am doing what I can to go back to my pre-pregnancy size. I'll let you know if it works. There are not a lot of reviews online about it, so I will test it and get back to you!

*Edit: here is my review of this product months later: http://mskirko.blogspot.com/2010/08/shrinx-hips-review.html*

0 Comments: