Thursday, November 05, 2009

Overalls and Rompers? Really?

Found this online on some random website (women's health care topics.com):

"Any pregnant woman will tell you that overalls and rompers are among the most comfortable items a woman can have in her maternity collection. One of the best things about overalls and rompers is that they can be worn before, during and after pregnancy. In fact, overalls and rompers are particularly useful in the postpartum months when you don’t quite have your pre-pregnancy shape back just yet. They provide room to expand and breathe throughout your pregnancy."

Um, what?

ANY pregnant woman? How many pregnant women do you know that would wear overalls or rompers? Not a single woman I know, I hope. To know the answer to this means you had to put them on.

The most comfortable thing I've found during pregnancy? Sweatpants. I'm not much of a believer in sweatpants, but for the first time in my life I'm wearing them nightly. A close second is yoga pants. And, if I'm picking things I can wear to work, corduroy pants and Micheal Stars supima cotton shirts... ahhh so soft!

1 Comments:

Anonymous 12:24 PM  

Oh Lovely sweatpants. My bestfriend. Overalls??...EWW. Uhm not planning on working in a farm. I love city style instead.