Monday, October 12, 2009

Looking good while pregnant....

Wow, is that a tough thing to do. It seems like I have great, cute clothes that I wear, but because I'm not quite to maternity tops yet (they are a bit big and everything else is a bit small, but fits better than maternity tops), I feel like I end up just looking really chubby around my middle!

Plus there's the whole terrible acne thing. And, I feel too tired in the morning to do anything interesting to my hair or do my makeup. Any ideas on how I can spruce myself up without too much work? I know that wearing clothes that are flattering colors close to my face will help brighten me up. And, I know that wearing maternity tops will help also, but I'm just not quite there yet. The one thing I do seem to have down is my fashion sense (and of course, fabulous shoes). I am managing to dress great, when I don't look like a chubby lady trying to dress in thin lady's clothing...

Any and all tips are appreciated.

0 Comments: