Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My next big project(s)...


So I just finished the woven scarf from Vogue Knitting Holiday 2007 (Pics coming very soon, I promise) and some socks for my dad. Now I'm searching for my next project... Probably another scarf. I want to make a pretty, simple lacy scarf for a gift, but I can't tell you who it's for, because they might see this post! I couldn't find any pics for it online at the moment, but I'll get back to you on that.

In the meantime, I really want to make a sequin skirt (see the above photo, bottom row, 2nd from the right). I couldn't separate the pics out, but it's a sequin skirt! Knitted! Amazing!!! Sequins are so huge right now and how fun would that be?


While I'm waiting to start my next projects, I'm squeezing in a couple of these reusable Swiffer things. They are so fast and easy! I hope to make at least enough for me and a friend before I start the next big thing. I also really want to make this sweater (Knitty Nob Hill shrug):


PC: Knit1mag.com, craftstylish.com, knitty.com

0 Comments: