Friday, January 09, 2009

Yoga Mat Bag


This is the last item I made during the holidays. It was to accomodate my brand new present from Husband: a yoga mat! After months of using the gross stinky ones at the gym, I decided to ask for my own for Christmas. I cut out the fabric to accomodate the mat, with elastic at the top to keep it secure. The part that holds the yoga mat also has a pocket on the front to accomodate a magazine or something, too. The handle features a little pocket that has an extra, small zip pocket on it, with a snap closure. And, there's a key chain off of the handle, too, to keep keys on! Fun, right? I love how energetic the color is--perfect for motivating me to work out. Material: random fabric from walmart - "unknown fiber content" HA!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments: