Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Made new stuff!

So my photographer friend Jonathon set up his studio last night with some new lighting and we took a bunch of pictures of stuff I'd recently completed. Here you are for your fun and enjoyment! Above: Skirt made of polyester charmuese and lace. My own design, but based off of this tutorial for a circle skirt. I added a waistband and zipper and hook and eye closures.



Bamboo socks (above), wool/acrylic striped socks (below)


McCall's Pattern 5241 with cheapo knit fabric I found at Walmart. Not bad overall.


Wristlets! Made with Terra yarn in Merino/silk blend. REALLY nice yarn, super fast and easy pattern. PDF pattern here.


Yarn I dyed myself! With beets. Turned out yellow even though the dye bath was bright red. This is 100% wool - fisherman's wool at that.


This is a modification of a burdastyle.com pattern. You can find the pattern I used here.

All photos: Jonathan Reyes

0 Comments: