Monday, September 08, 2008

Fashion Fashion Everywhere

So, Now that we've paid off our debt and saved up 3 month's expenses (insert happy dance here), I can now blow some cash on fun stuff. The first of which will be Gen Art's Fresh Faces in Fashion fashion show on October 30. I'm going to donate some money so I get free tix. This is one of the best fashion shows in NYC for emerging designers, so I'm seriously holding out hope I'll get to see some amazing new designers here too. And, mix it up with the fashion industry people.


Before I get to that, though, I'm gonna try to get to this weekend's Santana Row fashion show for charity. And, maybe while I'm there I'll enter the modeling contest. I'm a little big for a runway model, but I can try it for fun! We'll see if I can recruit anyone to go with me.

In the meantime, I've been shopping my brains out. My obsession, like it is every fall, is shoes. I can't stop thinking about oxfords, ankle booties, and chunky platforme loafers. I mean, I loved all that stuff in the 90s when it was big. And I still love it now. So... since I didn't hold on to my shoes from high school I gotta go find more. And they are much cuter now! YAY! Shoes!

0 Comments: