Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Maxi Obsessed!

I have been SO obsessed with maxi dresses since I saw that they were going to be huge for spring. This is my MOST favorite item of clothing. I love love love long skirts!

So I bought this one (above) from Forever 21. Super cute on! Anthro and Free People have some similar ones, but, frankly, I'd prefer to spend $22 over $80... I thought I could probably make this, but then realized I won't have the time. So I bought it.

Then I made myself a reversible maxi skirt this weekend. Pics to come soon! Another one is also in the works. Hopefully I'll have a chance to finish it this weekend. I'm trying to figure out a semi-complicated ruffle situation...

1 Comments:

emily 2:03 AM  

I <3 maxi dresses too! I know shorties aren't supposed to wear them, but I'm bucking the trend. ;)