Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Published an Article in the Latest Intercom Magazine!


So, I know none of you would ever think about reading Intercom, but I still thought it would be worth a mention. I wrote an article for the latest issue and I wanted to share it with you all!

It's a technical writing magazine and I was asked to write an article about value in technical communication (my day job), so I did. My article is "Enhancing the Perceived Value of Your Technical Communication Department in Hard Times."

P.S. Going to 2 crafty nights this week, so hopefully I'll have some new projects soon. I'm working lots of extra hours these days, so not finding too much time for crafts and sewing or inspiration. The first BurdaStyle Mountain View club meets on Friday in San Mateo. Let me know if you are interested in joining!

0 Comments: