Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BurdaStyle Sewing club in Mountain View!


Hey, all, I'm finally back from vacation and feeling much more relaxed! I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I've started a BurdaStyle sewing club in Mountain View, CA for the South Bay/Peninsula area. I'm not sure what we'll do yet, but if you'd like to join, please do here!

Mostly we exist to sew BurdaStyle patterns, share creations and knowledge, but anyone is welcome to join--even if you are new to sewing or have 50 years of experience. I'm very excited and hope this will motivate me to sew more projects. They've been getting a little dusty lately... :-)

I'm nearly finished with a pair of socks that I worked on while on the plane to and from Europe. I'll have some pics of those and some pics of my trip very soon!

0 Comments: