Friday, December 12, 2008

Stress Baking





On an episode of Pushing Up Daisies, the Pie Maker stress bakes. And, that's what I've been doing lately myself. I've been baking and cooking. So far I made ginger cookies, chocolate chip cookies, lace cookies, meringues, raspberry bars (twice because the first batch was no good), middle eastern cookies, candy cane/chocolate bark, almond bar/fudge, Rocky Road bark, fudge with nuts, and attempted fudge with no nuts. This is in the last week.

Why am I so stressed? Well, for the same reason I haven't been updating this blog as much as I should. Work craziness until the 15th and my final project due on the 16th for my sewing class. But, don't worry, I've also been stress sewing, so I'll have some great stuff to show you very soon!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments: