Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dread and excitement...

I just woke up and am now dreading the 7 hour drive ahead of me. I'm trying to think of a way to make it easier on myself. I can't really think of much except for making sure I get good coffee this morning, putting music I enjoy on, and trying to adjust the seat better. But, the fact of the matter is that my back is sore from sitting in one position and driving and my hip is sore from lifing my leg and foot to put pressure on the pedal. I'm driving the car without cruise control...

On the other hand, I'm getting really excited to see our new place. But at the same time I'm just the tiniest bit worried that things won't fit into it, that the furniture will need to be arranged in a way that is inconvenient... I'm worried that IKEA won't have the exact items we want... but, I suppose that's no big deal, really. We'll work it out. However, it will be SOOOO NICE to finally be done driving.

Today starts leg 4. I am so glad this is 1/2 way over as far as driving goes...

0 Comments: